Not that I don’t say this every week, but YAY Friday! This week has been on the stressful side. Suddenly there are a million decisions I need to make, and just when I thought I had them all figured out (not the actual decisions, just the list of decisions), I had to add a few more. I am NOT a good decision maker.
Luckily, it’s Friday. Where hopefully the biggest decisions I’ll have to make are wine or beer. To celebrate, I’m linking up with Lauren over at Lauren Elizabeth. She hosts the Link Up “High Five for Friday.” How great of a name is that? Go check it out!
So what’s going on currently?
1) To complete the last item on my summer bucket list, tomorrow we are headed up to Milwaukee to go to a Brewers game! Now when we bought these tickets they were still in contention for the playoffs. Now… not so much. Ah well, we’re playing the Cubs, so playoffs or not I’d like to see the Cubs lose.
2) Over the past week or so I’ve been able to put some of my type-A organization skills to use. There are excel spreadsheets. Anything with spreadsheets is a good thing in my book. Yes, I’m aware I’m weird.
3) Songs. I CANNOT get enough of Bailando by Enrique Iglesias and All About That Bass by Megan Trainor. I wish I could listen all day every day. Repeat.
4) More sports! Sunday brings around the first Packers/Bears game of the season. As a Packers fan, I always like to crush the Bears. As the Packers-fan-girlfriend-of-a-Bears-fan, victory is just that much sweeter.
5) It’s the last weekend of September. Now part of me isn’t all that excited for fall. I like pumpkin and scarves as much as the next person, but I’m not quite ready to leave summer. That being said, the next few months are going to be good ones! Not related to fall, just exciting things next in life. Bring on October and November!
I am stoked for this weekend. Sports! Family! Beer! Oh and a 10 mile training run, but then I will be rewarded with the aforementioned fun. Have a great weekend!
What do you have scheduled for this weekend?